When the pandemic hit, our requirements manager Clemens felt isolated and shut in at his home office. Today, he loves the ﬂexibility and autonomy remote work offers. In our interview, Clemens talks about video vs. phone calls, the impact of ﬂexible work schedules on productivity, and why exciting tasks are worth way more than any control mechanism.
More than just Software
Thinking about your next software project? Take it easy and relax. We’ll take care of everything else.
Having sleepless nights when you think about an upcoming software migration? Wondering how to bring the scheduled digital transformation project into line with your daily business routine? Asking yourself how to make sure you don’t miss an important feature at the end?
Why not get a good night’s sleep and look forward to software that suits you perfectly and that you enjoy working with?
We know exactly what matters in software development. We offer our comprehensive knowledge to you and your projects. We take care, with passion and experience.
- We’re your equal partner. We’re happy to discuss all questions, we help you to face the challenges, analyse them, and fine-tune the solutions.
- We actively think along with you – for perfect results. There is no need for you to consider all eventualities yourself.
- We’re happy to provide the complete package, from concept to operation, so you have one single point of contact who knows everything there is to know about your software.
- We’re a well-established team and know what we’re doing. That’s why we don’t miss deadlines and why there are no never-ending discussions.
- We’re a team of professionals: clever concept creators, planning heroes, and techies through and through. We can cover all stages of a project, looking at it from different perspectives to make sure that nothing is forgotten.
I already have a project in mind, and I need individually developed software.
I’m looking for professional advice about digital processes and products.
Who we are
First and foremost, we are a team. In our experience, collaboration based on trust as well as fun is the best way to reach your goals. Talking about experience – we might not look our age, but bevuta is celebrating its 20th birthday this year. So, here’s to the next 20 years of planning and managing digital products and processes.
When we think of customer care, we think about co-operation on equal terms. That’s why we’re often more than just a service provider. We like to think of ourselves as a sparring partner, providing a boost to your projects, with expertise and passion.
What makes us proud
We like our customers and we’re proud of the projects we’ve already implemented. Since our customers like the results as well, we’re allowed to talk about the finished projects, which makes us very happy.
Have a look at some of the projects we’ve accomplished. If you’d like to hear first hand how the cooperation worked out, let us know, and we’ll introduce you to someone in charge. Just get in touch!